An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Burger Bench & Bar II

01 October 2010


It took a while for me to convince myself that a cone of Gourmet Dark Chocolate Soft Ice-Cream from Burger Bench & Bar would be worth my three bucks, but in retrospect I wonder why I tried so hard. Maybe it was just curiosity getting the better of me. The ice-cream here was sweet, milky and chocolatey no doubt about it, but it was nowhere close to "dark". The portion was pretty small too for the price you pay. Simple advice: stick to their burgers.

Place
Cathay Orchard Cineleisure, #01-02.

Picture taken with the Apple iPhone 4.

2 Foodie Comments:

muchadoabouteating said...

Ha ha you are not the only one. I only manage to try it on my third visit to B3.

October 1, 2010 at 2:16 PM
*Harris said...

Haha... I wonder if you thought the same thing as me about the ice-cream as well ;)

October 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.