An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Black Canyon Coffee

19 December 2009


I meant to blog about my dinner at Sofra Turkish Restaurant but I suppose I would leave that for Sunday! Meanwhile, here's a quick post on a quick lunch that I had recently at Fusionopolis, no it's not coffee at all but my favourite phad thai!

Prawn Phad Thai: 3.5/5


The phad thai was just about alright, it wasn't too oily and I appreciated the grated peanuts to add the typical crunch to the dish. The chilli powder was somewhat too fine and powdery though, and for a "prawn" phad thai, it only had three small prawns. Nevertheless, as a noodle dish as a whole, I would say it's close to par with that from Thai Express.

Thai Iced Tea: 4/5


What I liked most was the thai iced tea, in part because it had the authentic tea leaf taste to it and also because I appreciated the fact that they used the shaved type of ice just like in Thailand. It's definitely expensive for a single glass of iced tea, which you could easily get at a maximum of $1 in Bangkok. Tastes great but not exactly worth the price!

Service
Good. Can get very quiet here, perhaps because not many of the office tenants have shifted in just as yet. A MRT station is on its way.

Price
$8.95 for the phad thai
$3.50 for the thai iced tea

* Prices subject to the usual 7% GST and 10% service charge.

Man, that just made my thai iced tea to cost $4!!!

Place
1 Fusionopolis Way, The Connexis #02-01/02.

Additional Comment
You might be interested to know that they have quite an extensive menu with Western fare as well. I might just try it someday when I return to Fusionopolis.

Pictures taken with the Canon Ixus 80 IS.

0 Foodie Comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.