An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Icekimo II

14 September 2009


I found myself back at Icekimo and I realised that the ice-cream flavours here have not changed much. I meant to try out the ice-cream sundaes at Ice3 (pronounced Ice-Cube; at the recommendation of a reader) with the family but parking turned out to be a problem and we ended up at the far quieter carpark beside Hooked On Heads instead. Next time for Ice3 then!

My little sister chose the Horlicks with Maltesers flavour (pictured there in the cup) while I decided to try a scoop of Snickers ice-cream. The latter turned out a tad disappointing and couldn't compare to the much more delicious and innovative Snickers Mars Honeycomb Vanilla (TM) flavour from Udders Ice-Cream. Well, at least the ice-cream from Icekimo is a teeny weeny bit cheaper.

Price
$2.80 for a single scoop of ice-cream
$0.50 for a plain waffle bowl.

Place
8 Sin Ming Road #01-03 Sin Ming Centre.

2 Foodie Comments:

Elaine Ng. said...

i like Ice Kimo's Blueberry Cheesecake Icecream...something i always revisit for. not too rich, & chunky with biscuit inputs (:

September 16, 2009 at 12:24 AM
*Harris said...

Sounds good, but I didn't see that flavour when I was there the other day. They're probably replenishing their stock I guess =)

September 16, 2009 at 12:40 AM

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.