An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Happy New Year!

03 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Cheers to a great, fun-filled year ahead with good health, good wealth, and certainly, good food!

I was pleasantly surprised to find an envelope from the United States in the mailbox, and in it was a card that looks like this:


I was wondering to myself who these happy-looking people are, and I was delighted to find out that they are the wonderful people behind the Foodbuzz team that has done wonders in trying to connect people from all around the world with one common interest and passion: food and cooking!



Ever since I was invited to join their Featured Publishers programme, they have been most supportive and helpful with my blog, and have also sent gifts like namecards and a special Foodbuzz apron. These little things do go a long way (not just literally, since these items do come from the US after all, all the way to Singapore) to tell me how passionate these guys are in what they do, and I'm really proud to be part of this food community.

Cheers to the foodies all over the world! =)

0 Foodie Comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.