An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

The Pump Room @ Clarke Quay

30 December 2008


The Pump Room was packed on Christmas Eve, so me and Daphne decided to sit outside, enjoy our drinks and enjoy each other's company (not to mention watching the crowd and revellers as well). There's no cover charge if you're seated on the outside, and I have to admit the air's much better too haha. Great place to hang out with friends or just a cosy night with your loved one.

Left: Nutty Mango
Right: The Pump Room Lager




Daphne found her nutty mango alright I guess, nothing to shout about. I liked my beer though, it wasn't too strong nor too bitter, which works great for me because I don't drink a lot. It's refreshing yes, not something for those who prefer something harder of course, but otherwise perfect for those who don't fancy beers that much. I drank this because I was curious how their in-house brew would taste like, and luckily it turned out to be good.

Price
$16.00 for the nutty mango
$9.50 for a 300ml mug of lager
(Prices for some of the beers differ according to the time. For more on the beers and menu, click here.)

* The usual 7% GST and 10% service charge applies.

Place
3B River Valley Road,
The Foundry, Clarke Quay
#01-09/10
Website: http://www.pumproomasia.com/

Additional Comment
Opening hours at Pump Room Clarke Quay:
12 Noon to 3am - Monday to Thursday.
12 Noon to 5am - Fridays and Saturdays
11.30am to 3am - Sundays.

0 Foodie Comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.