An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Fork & Spoon Vegetarian

03 December 2008


For those of you who have read about my (pretty boring) post on another Koufu vegetarian stall in Toa Payoh, all I have to say is that this one I'm going to blog about is definitely the better deal.

Vegetarian Food: 7.6/10



Higher rating for this because at $3.50, this is really value for money. 3 dishes with noodles/rice is heavy stuff, especially when they're pretty generous with the portions.

Service
Friendly, but the lady didn't understand English I guess, so I had to make do with my erm... Mandarin. Have you heard about the Facebook group created by Singaporeans who are irritated with having to make their orders in Mandarin just because of Chinese (foreigners) service staff? I truly agree with them man. I mean, it's not some snobbish thing about refusing to speak Mandarin, the problem is, if you can't converse in it, how can you make a proper order and enjoy the meal?

Price
$3.50

Place
Block 470, Toa Payoh Lorong 6,
Level 2
(Next to Toa Payoh Entertainment Centre and/or Courts)

Additional Comments
Fork & Spoon is a foodcourt that is similar to the Banquet 'Halal' foodcourt concept.

0 Foodie Comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.