An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Udders Ice-Cream

23 August 2008


It's been a long while since I've posted on my food blog, my sincere apologies to all my readers. It's been a really busy school week, as I had expected this month to be, but I'm glad things will be much better very soon once I've got things settled out. I made time for many food posts this weekend, so enjoy!


We'll begin with Udders Ice-Cream, which was on my "I Desire" list for quite a while. It has some really unique flavours like the ones above, and what's more, there's board games available for you to just eat, play and chill out. Me and Daphne actually found this place by chance when we were walking out of United Square's Starbucks, and we excitedly went in for a couple of scoops even when we were supposed to be on our way to a friend's birthday!

"Vamilla" Ice-Cream: 8/10
Mango Sorbet: 4.7/10



"Vamilla" is a mix of vanilla (duh), marzipan and almond. It's fantastic, creamy and nutty and just so good. In contrast, the mango sorbet was plain... weird. It was sour and pretty much tasted like the real thing, the real fruit, which didn't go down very well with us.

I really wanted to try the Bailey's & Bourbon flavour, and ChocMarsh (choc and marshmallows!) but Daphne didn't want liquer and marshmallows for the day, so I'm pretty sure I'd be back for more soon! =)

Service


Very friendly. Games to play and jokes to read haha.

Price
$4.90 for a double scoop.
Ice-cream depends on type (classic or premium).

Place
Udders Ice Cream
Goldhill Centre
Beside United Square, Novena.

1 Foodie Comments:

Unknown said...

Hey for all those interested, theres a 1 for 1 promo going on for Udders ice cream. head on to flavor.sg for details.

January 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.