An Introduction

An Introduction
The Simplest Aphrodisiac

Flavours of the Month

Flavours of the Month
Rocks Urban Grill & Bar

Overseas Trips

Overseas Trips
The Reason to Travel

The A List

The A List
Featuring the Best

Lotus Thai Restaurant

03 March 2008

The very first thing I have to say is that no, I did not go to the actual restaurant at Murray Terrace, but instead I had my taste of Lotus Thai at the Fork & Spoon foodcourt in Novena Square 2!

Bearing news reviews and pictures of celebrities not only from the usual Channel U or even Utt from MTV, but also dear ol' Thaksin (who's now back in Thailand to face the rap for his corruption charges)! I wonder if Manchester City is honestly waiting for him to go on a spending spree like Abramovich did for Chelsea.

Khao Phad Thalay | Seafood Fried Rice: 7.5/10


Man this tasted awesome, especially with the dash of ground Thai chilli that I added for the extra zing. Not too oily, not salty, but instead very rich with flavour, you could like taste the herbs used to cook this. In a food court man!

Service
They forgot that I didn't want veg, but they were so profuse in their apologies that hey, it's alright =)

Price
$5.

Place
Novena Square 2 Level 4
Website: http://www.lotusthai.com.sg/

Additional Comments
If they have good fried rice, then I should come back soon for their phad thai ;)

0 Foodie Comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·*the simplest aphrodisiac by TNB | Official Singapore Food Blog.